20 Aug Our Reno Catering Company at Urban Roots’ 5th B-day Bash!
As a flexible Reno catering company, we get to visit and serve food in all kinds of interesting places. But whether catering in Lake Tahoe wedding venues or charming Midtown Reno backyards, we aim to create fresh, seasonal menus with as many locally-sourced, garden-grown ingredients as possible.
That’s why we’re thrilled to be serving a pop-up dinner of fresh bites … on a farm, featuring some ingredients grown right there in the garden! This Sunday, August 23 from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Urban Roots Reno is Turning 5!
Blend is thrilled to serve up a bounty of birthday bites in honor of Urban Roots, an amazing food-focused Reno nonprofit that has spent five years growing healthy minds, bodies and communities through service, art and kid-focused garden education.
Here are some of the small bites we’re whipping up …
- Mini Ruebens
- Chickpea Panisse, Aioli
- Yellow Curry Shrimp, Shallot, Peanut, Keffir Lime
- Local Vegetable Crudités, Green Goddess, Edible Soil
- Local Slow Cooked Carrots, Yogurt, Harissa
- King Salmon, Corn, Chanterelles, Zucchini
- Jalapeño Corn Bread, Local Honey Butter
- Local Shishito Peppers, Lime Salt
We’re not the only locavores sponsoring this evening of seed-to-table fun.
- Crafty brews from local sudsmasters Under the Rose Brewing Company
- Homemade craft soda for kids of all ages from Imbīb Custom Brews
- A variety of flavorful wines from the always exquisitely-inventoried Craft Wine & Beer
When and Where
Sunday, August 23
4 pm to 8 pm
Urban Roots Farm
3001 W 4th St Reno, NV 89523
Tickets are $45. Call, click here, or swing by the Farm to reserve your spot!
We hope to see you there!