25 Oct Unique Corporate Holiday Party Ideas
Your holiday party is the annual opportunity for colleagues to come together, set work aside and celebrate. This year, host a magnificent corporate holiday party that people wouldn’t dream of missing. If you’re in charge of planning this year’s corporate holiday party, step out of the norm and dream up something unforgettable.
- A Dickens Holiday Party. As the father of classic Christmas tales, what better way to celebrate the season
- A Nightmare Before Christmas. If your employees would appreciate a cult-classic theme.
- Classic Hollywood Christmas. Choose a classic film, like It’s A Wonderful Life, or opt for iconic Hollywood glamour.
- Cookie Tasting and Decorating. If your company is more of a low-key group, opt for a more personal theme. With a cookie tasting, everyone can go home with treats decorated by someone else.
Photo Gathered From Lavender Ridge
When choosing a venue, consider the pros and cons of an open bar (traffic, transportation). Safety should still be number one, and with the promise of icy roads and free flowing booze, it’s worth it to have a transportation plan, just in case. We recommend Reno Tahoe Limousine.
Also, while of course you want everyone to attend, people have many obligations during the holidays. Send out formal invitations with RSVP cards far before the venue is chosen so you can choose an appropriate space.
- It’s easy to decline an invite sent via memo. Send formal invitations to employees so they know their presence is requested.
If your business is a non-profit, or the event is paid for by employees, be mindful of extravagant or superfluous details. The last thing you want is for guests to spend the whole time analyzing where their money was spent.
The Holidays are a hectic time for everyone, so if employees are opting out of the holiday party due other obligations, consider hosting the event in January.
Include an activity, gift or contest that no one is expecting.