Here’s a Mother’s Day recipe recipe from our family to yours. This breakfast favorite was handed down from my mother, straight from her recipe book! Happy Mother’s Day!
Dutch Baby Pancakes
4 eggs, 1 c. flour, 1 c. milk, 1 cube butter
1. Set oven to 425 ℉. Put butter in 13x9x2 dish, then put in the oven to melt.
2. Blend eggs in the blender for 3 minutes.
3. Add flour & milk, alternating.
4. Pour mixtures in dish. Bake 20 minutes.
5. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup. Also good with jam or fruit!