10 Sep Blend Catering Pops Up At The Elm Estate!
Blend Catering Pops Up At The Elm Estate!
Things to do in Reno
About this Event
Blend Catering continues their pop up series at the beautiful Elm Estate, on Thursday, September 17th at 6:00pm. Passionate about creating delicious bites and dedicated to bringing local flavors to the community, Blend will be preparing a unique taco plate to be paired with a refreshing sangria, hand crafted by The Elm Estate. The elegant, yet modern outdoor space invites friends and family to come and enjoy a pop up with Blend Catering!
The $45 ticket includes a taco plate paired with a hand-crafted sangria provided by the Elm Estate.
All plates come with one of each taco, a side of homemade chips and salsa, and 3 churro doughnuts, served with ancho chili chocolate ganache. Tortillas will be made on-site, steamed, then charred for authentic flavor! Meat lovers will get one of each meat taco, and veggie lovers will get 3 of the vegetarian tacos.
* Please check the Vegetarian box at checkout if you’d like the veggie taco option, otherwise we’ll assume meat tacos
Vegetarian Taco Served With:
- Green tortillas (masa, cilantro/epazote/jalapeño).
- Black bean poblano, onion & garlic sour cream purée.
- Roasted carrots: glazed in chipotle-lime, brown butter, kombu, guajillo sauce
- Topped with cilantro, white onion, purslane, and pickled carrot.
- Complimented with lime wedges on the side.
Chicken Taco Served With:
- Plain tortilla.
- Shredded carnitas with chicken thighs marinated with: cumin, coriander, thyme, cinnamon, orange, lime, beer, buttermilk, Mexican oregano.
- Complimented with a tomatillo salsa with fresh jalapeño, charred white onion, charred garlic, cilantro, charred habanero, and agave!
- Topped with white onion, cilantro and crispy chicken skin.
Beef Taco Served With:
- Plain tortilla with griddled, shredded Oaxacan cheese.
- Braised short rib and chuck in guajillo, ancho sauce.
- Complimented with a charred tomato salsa with charred onion, garlic, and tomatillo; guajillo, and ancho chilies.
- Topped with white onion and cilantro.
Pork Taco Served With:
- Cochinita Pibil (traditional Mexican slow-roasted pork dish)
- Marinate with Annato, onion,garlic, tomato paste, cumin, coriander, fennel, paprika, cider vinegar, guajillo, and chili mix.
- Cook covered with a banana leaf.
- Topped with same green salsa, white onion, cilantro and pickled onions in cabbage juice and lime juice
Guests must wear masks at all times while standing. We will be adhering to all social distancing guidelines.
Date And Time
Thu, September 17, 2020
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Add to Calendar
The Elm Estate
1401 West 2nd Street
Reno, NV 89503
There are limited tickets left available for our second pop-up with Elm Estate! You won’t want to miss out on our delicious menu. Get tickets to our Pop-up Series here!
Catering Events and Covid-19
The health and wellbeing of our clients is the number one priority of our team here at Blend Catering. As the spread of COVID-19 continues throughout the United States, we want to reassure our community that we have taken extra precautions to our already high standards of hygiene throughout our kitchens and offices and that we are coming up with plans to help our clients discover the best date for their events. We know many of our clients are concerned about holding safe events and our team is always here to work with you to discover the best way to do so.
Contact us today to plan your event safely
If you have an upcoming wedding to plan or an upcoming wedding to replan for in light of Covid-19, we would love to help make your day delicious! We pride ourselves on creating food and drinks that best express your personality as a couple. We listen to your story and ideas to create an inspiring menu that compliments your wedding. At Blend, we create custom catering menus inspired by your vision and goals. Give us a call today to get started on the best wedding catering menu for you!